Friday, June 1, 2007

May Visitors From Even Farther!

Maeve high-fiving the Malaysians as they all visit Niagara-on-the-Lake ...
















This blog-post still in prog ... More pics to come!

4 comments:

Monica said...

I love the group shot - how great is that?! I also love the photo of Maeve and her daddy at the falls. Those shades are so cool!

Rae said...

Finally!
It's sooo great to see updated photos of Maeve, she's just beautiful! I especially love the one of her doing her "magic act" and the one of her wild hair.
Keep the new posts coming, we check every day! Hope you are all well, give Maeve a big hug from all of us.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maeve!! You had tons of fun with those relatives! looks fabulous Pat and Kath!
love carm

Shea said...

It's great to see updated pics. Maeve looks so happy, you all do. It was great to see grandma and grandpa in a photo too.

Pat, thanks for the write-up in the FOI newsletter. Those were great days...