Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Frolicking Fall Fun

We have a beautiful sugar maple tree in our front yard whose leaves turn a beautiful red colour in the fall. Yesterday I was out raking them up and Maeve came out to help. She kind of liked walking around on the leaves and kicking them up in the air. She really liked it when we threw them up or dropped them around her. That is, until the landed on her and she got dirty! She is very picky about being clean.


5 comments:

Beth said...

Aren't leaves the greatest! Looks like a lot of fun. AVa enjoyed watching Maeve play. Funny how they are particular about certain things. Good to see and hear you guys again.

Shea said...

Oh, what fun it must be being a toddler! That's funny that she's already showing a neat streak. I've been meaning to get photos of Caia in the leaves but I'm afraid it's almost too late. Too much to do, too little time to do it!

Rae said...

Yay! Another Maeve video! I just love her strawberry hat and she looks like such a little peanut in that big pile of leaves. Bryn is fussy about dirty hands, too. She'll be so happy to see a new "Maef" video when she gets up from her nap!
Hope all is well there, hugs to all.

Monica said...

I love the part of the video where Maeve's face erupts in a massive smile. And then she gets so serious about picking leaves off!

I love seeing Maeve experiencing the sensation of leaves falling all around her. Isn't it great experiencing all the simple things in life with our kids?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a sweetie! i love her delighted grin, attempting to catch them! It is just pure luxury to be experiencing childhood again through Maeve!

love
carm, dan, alex