We are so blessed to have such a beautiful daughter, wonderful families and amazing friends. What more could we want?
A special Christmas wish to Maeve's Xinyu sisters and their families. We miss you guys. We're glad we can share some virtual time with you once in a while. We look forward to your updates (even though we're not so good at keeping our blog updated).
If you like to see us as dancing elves, visit our family elf page.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1624167092
A few photos from my friend Anita.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Those photos are beautiful! They capture your family perfectly.
Your family dinner will be exciting this year because Maeve will be with you. Enjoy the time with family.
I'm glad we can stay in each other's lives through technology. We are so blessed this year. I can't imagine our lives without our girls.
Merry Christmas! We're sending hugs through cyberspace.
Shea and Caia
What beautiful photos. Maeve is absolutely lovely. I always love her thoughtful gazes...she looks so peaceful and content.
Merry Christmas and many hugs from all of us. We miss you!
xxoo
Hello and Merry Christmas,
re. your dancing elves. have you been dipping into the egg nog already. Its quite funny.
Jacqueline, Walter and kids
Merry Christmas!
Your photos are stunning. Whoever this Anita is (family or friend), she is an incredible photographer; she captured the beauty and love of your family so well.
A huge hug to you all,
Monica, Paul and Claire
Hi Kath, Patrick and Maeve
Some wonderful pictures of your family.
Maeve is adorable.
Had dinner last night with your Mom and Dad at my folk's place.
Actually had some pics to show them of when we were kids in the UK and in the '70's 80's. (Ay Yah!)
I mentioned to your mom that hopefully next time you and Andrew's family are in town we can get together. It would be neat to have the you guys and Cie and I with the bambinos and bambinas in one room.
Wishing you all the best in 2008.
Steve.
I'm a blogger on blogspot also. http://redduc.blogspot.com/ There's a story there too.
Post a Comment