Monday, March 10, 2008

CHOO CHOO!

Maeve was home with a fever for a couple of days. She really got into her train set during that time. She definitely was not using her inside voice.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Awesome! She has such power to her voice! It's always surprising to see such a little person belt out such a loud sound!

It was so nice to see her walking around too. I know it's an every day thing for you, but it's still a novelty to see our faraway Maeve sista do her thing.

Nice to see you too, Pat!

Rae said...

Oh my. She suddenly looks so grown up! I don't think we've seen video of her walking for awhile so I really notice a big change!

Good for you for making yourself heard, Maeve!

Shea said...

That's so funny because I don't expect to hear that from quiet little Maeve. I love watching videos that show what the girls are really like in the comfort of their own homes. We hope Maeve's feeling better today.