Poor Maeve has been under the weather lately. First she had a bit of a cold a couple of weeks ago, but that was compounded by the slow and painful emergence of her first, second-year molar. The poor darling was a drooling, feverish, clingy, whiny, sleep deprived mess. The worst seems to be over now. But the tooth hasn't actually cut through yet.
Hopefully, she doesn't have to go through this 3 more times!
Here she is at the Big Apple in Colbourne, Ontario. We stopped there on our way to Ottawa a couple of weeks ago. We had a great long weekend in Ottawa where we visited PoPo and GungGung, attended the wonderful wedding of our friends James and Fiona, and got to meet baby Henry. It was quite a jam packed weekend.
4 comments:
I hope Maeve is over the worst of her teething troubles, poor little girl (and poor Mama and Baba, too). Teething isn't fun.
Maeve, you look all grown up and pretty little all at the same time in front of that huge apple!
Hugs from all of us in sunny Saskatoon.
It seems those molars are really sending all the girls for a loop. Poor miss.
That is one big apple! You look cute as a button in front of it:)
Hope you can get back to your own little self and that tooth makes an appearance....and quick!
I love the title of your post! Hilarious!
Poor Maeve. I do hope the worst is over for her.
She looks so sweet in front of that big apple. But only one photo? Come on! I need more photos of Maeve!!
Great photo! That's quite an apple.
We've been going through the same thing in our house with illness and molars. Caia's hasn't cut through either, but she hasn't been herself. I wish it would just make an appearance!! I hope Maeve's a little more comfortable now, and that mom and dad are able to rest a little easier as well. It's not a lot of fun for us either, is it?
Post a Comment