Here's our darling girl in her summer outfit from our friends E&P. Not sure what was with the gorilla pose at the end there. The heat must have gotten to her.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Heat Wave
Summer has come with a vengance. We're going through a heat wave! It has been over 30 degrees C for the past 3 days: even more with the humidex. We don't have air conditioning in the house so poor Maeve has a constant dewy glow and sticky wet hair day and night. I think there is some relief coming soon, but it promises to be a hot summer. Maybe it is time to invest in AC.
Here's our darling girl in her summer outfit from our friends E&P. Not sure what was with the gorilla pose at the end there. The heat must have gotten to her.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here's our darling girl in her summer outfit from our friends E&P. Not sure what was with the gorilla pose at the end there. The heat must have gotten to her.
5 comments:
Can you please send some of that weather out West? We're having cold, rainy weather and could really use some sunshine!
That gorilla pose of Maeve's is hilarious! Good for her for getting a silly pose in among the beauty shots. It's always good to see Mama and Baba in the shots too. Maeve's outfit is awesome, by the way!
Maeve is such a cutie! She is really changing in her looks...they certainly aren't babies anymore, are they? Sometimes I have to remind myself that it's been almost a year and a half since that day in Nanchang...
And I know the phrase "careful what you wish for" but I'd love to have a little of the heat you're getting...just a little...
Carolyn, I thought I saw that you're getting some hot weather too. Maybe it's not quite there yet. We'd split the difference with you, tired of cool and rainy. Today we had a tornado watch (not terribly serious, but nonetheless) Mid teens not my ideal spring temps. Love those pics, especially the gorilla one! The outfit is adorable! Love to see you all in the pics.
Maeve, you're smile could light up a room! What a summer sweetie you are in your summer fashion gear.
I sure would trade you the heatwave you've been having for what we have here. I'm beginning to wonder if we had our one day of summer already...it almost feels like snow tonight.
Happy girl! I love the way she's mugging for the camera in that last picture. What a sweet outfit. There's something so cute about little girls in matching hats and outfits.
I'm a big fan of central air. Worth every penny for a good night's sleep.
Post a Comment