Since the weather got better (finally!!!) we've been able to get Maeve out on her trike. Her legs are still a little too short to reach the pedals properly so it is still propelled by us, but she is getting the hang of steering pretty well... that is when she isn't distracted by things like her shadow.
Luckily she likes to wear her helmet and knows she can't go out on her trike without it! I had to get one meant for a 5 year old to fit her. Must be all those brains in there.
What fun! I'm glad you found a helmet that fits her. I need to get one of those push bars too. Those little legs can only pedal for so long! I hope you'll be able to enjoy more triking this weekend.
What a great bike Maeve has. I love the way she's watching her shadow ride along beside her. I'm glad summer has arrived somewhere, it's been a cool weekend here. It even looks warm there!
Have fun on your bike, Maeve, I bet your feet will be able to reach the pedals by the end of the summer!
3 comments:
How cute is that, Maeve being distracted by her shadow!
I love the mention here and there in your blog of Maeve's sweet and rather large noggin. I have no doubt it is because she's so very intelligent.
Happy riding, Maeve!
What fun! I'm glad you found a helmet that fits her. I need to get one of those push bars too. Those little legs can only pedal for so long! I hope you'll be able to enjoy more triking this weekend.
What a great bike Maeve has. I love the way she's watching her shadow ride along beside her.
I'm glad summer has arrived somewhere, it's been a cool weekend here. It even looks warm there!
Have fun on your bike, Maeve, I bet your feet will be able to reach the pedals by the end of the summer!
Post a Comment