Friday, June 20, 2008

Very Belated Happy Father's Day

Where does the week go? I've been a bit delinquent about posting. Happy Father's Day to all you dads and grandpas out there!.

We spent a nice Father's Day visiting with Maeve's 'Pa' and 'Ma'. There were Aunts and Uncle and cousins there too so Maeve had a hoot. She's decided that showing off her belly when wearing a dress is hilarious.

Here are some photos of her antics and a little video of her flashing tendencies. Sorry it is a little dark.

What a crazy kid!




She also started saying some of the Mandarin phrases that she knows. Here's a little video of her telling Pa and Ma that she loves them.

3 comments:

Monica said...

OMG, every single photo and video in this post is priceless! You've got the cutest little flasher on your hands. I love that little jump she does when she lifts up her dress (and what a gorgeous dress!!!).

Wo ai ni, Maeve!

Rae said...

What a sweetie! Maeve always looks so happy, we can't wait to see her bright, beautiful smile in person. The countdown is on, only a little over 3 weeks to go!!

Shea said...

Happy Father's Day Pat!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a flasher on my hands! What a pretty dress that Maeve is wearing. I love hearing her voice too.