Here are some photos from earlier in July and a few more from our trip down east.
Hangin in the park Taking the train Flying east You can hear the ocean in a shell!
The wonder of youth! Me and my girlfriend Shasha are solid! Swingin outside our motel Sand sculptures in Charlottetown Sisters sharing Shasha and K chase bubbles Checking out the sea creatures Whatcha drinkin? Island girl Our home away from home Hangin in Halifax.
Another great bunch of photos, Kath! I love the first one and the one of Maeve on the bench at your hotel. The video is so sweet, the wonder of youth is an amazing thing to watch isn't it?
I love the ocean-in-a-shell photos. It looks like you had an amazing trip, start to finish. Maeve has a big smile on her face in so many of the pictures. Great memories.
3 comments:
I love that video of Maeve listening to the ocean in the seashell! When she puts her hand over her mouth in awe ... ah, so sweet.
That first photo of her is wonderful too. She is looking so grown up.
Another great bunch of photos, Kath! I love the first one and the one of Maeve on the bench at your hotel. The video is so sweet, the wonder of youth is an amazing thing to watch isn't it?
Hugs to all!!
I love the ocean-in-a-shell photos. It looks like you had an amazing trip, start to finish. Maeve has a big smile on her face in so many of the pictures. Great memories.
Post a Comment