The girls had a hoot playing with each other and checking out each others' Christmas loot. They had great fun playing with their trains, tea set, doll house, puppet show, Madeline doll, etc. Santa knew just what to bring this year!
We spent New Year's Eve with friends, but since we all have young kids that wrapped up around 9:30pm. So we got to see the ball drop in Time Square with my family while the girls slept upstairs.
I spoke with my mom the day after we all left and she commented on how quiet the house was with all of us gone. The holidays are never long enough are they?
All in all, a wonderful holiday season spent with family and friends. We are truly blessed!
3 comments:
What's better than chilling out with your family? especially when that includes someone your size (more or less) that really knows how to play! Looks like they had a blast. I bet the grandparents were a bit tired when you left too! Glad you could get up there for a few days.
We made midnight, but our friends had no cable service yet so J counted down from 10, we kissed, said Happy New Year and carried on with our game of Sequence. Very low-key too. Does that mean we're getting old?? (I was never a big NY party girl anyway, so I don't think it's age:)
Happy New Year!
Looks like an awesome time! And whoa, great presents! That little puppet show theatre is so cool.
I love that photo of Maeve "running away from exercise". Hah, sounds like her Auntie out West here too!
I'm glad to hear you had a nice holiday season. Haven't the past two Christmases been the best ever? Maeve looks like she's enjoying herself immensely with her family and friends.
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment