Until recently, Maeve was too shy to actually dance in front of people--including us. But she seems to have gotten over that.
Here she is dancing to her favourite song off the Slum Dog Millionaire soundtrack. Many people with way too much time on their hands have set various Bollywood dance sequences to the song and posted them on YouTube. Maeve likes to watch them and try to imitate the dancing.
Unfortunately, my video camera ran out of tape before the song ended so this ends a bit abruptly.
6 comments:
SO you think you can DAnce???? Well, you sure can. Those are some moves Maeve. We're so very impressed. You bust a move girl!
Wow, Maeve! You're very talented in the ways of international dance! Bollywood, watch out: there may be a little Chinese girl ready to break on to the scene!
Since I'm behind the times Maeve is my introduction to the Bollywood Dance! I've since checked out a couple on YouTube but I think Maeve has them all beat!
Go Maeve!!!
Wow, look at her go! I think she's got the moves down. Maybe I should try that--it looks like quite the workout!!
Wow, Maeve really has some serious moves going on there!! Way to go Maeve! Keep on groovin'!
my dancing queen! love your dancing Maeve!
c,d, a
Post a Comment