skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thing 1 or Thing 2?
Maeve had her hair up in a pony tail on top of her head. When we took it down, this is how her hair looked.
I think the hair looks like the Things from Cat in the Hat. Hopefully she doesn't get that mischievous!
The bib might look familiar to some of you.

7 comments:
I don't know -- with that twinkle in her eyes and her cute little grin I think she could be as mischievous as Thing 1 and Thing 2 if she tried!
Maevey! Thing 1 *and* Thing 2!!
you really look like that creature... I love the hair!
your east coast rellys...
c, d, a
I'm thinkin' it must be the Galactic bib?? I kinda like the 'do' I don't think it looks all that wild!
OK, that wasn't Helena, it was Beth!!
Love the hair-do Maeve! You look like a rock star!!
We have one of those bibs in our collection too :)
xoxo
We miss you! Last year at this time we were anxiously awaiting your arrival on PEI!!
I'd know that bib anywhere!! Cue the Memories music...
I'll go with Thing 1. That smirk is un-Maeve like (to me at least). Really, a lot of girls couldn't get that hair volume even if they tried. You may be onto something.
Ah, such a sentimental bib (if there can be such a thing!). Love the wild 'do, Maeve! I can totally imagine her as Thing 1 or Thing 2!
Post a Comment