I moved into the Preschool 2 class in May because I'm a big girl now. I even wear underwear most of the time now. But mommy says I don't get to go to big girl school until next year. Here are my School Photos.

I got a new cousin named Lochlann. He's much smaller than me so I have to be very gentle with him. He's even smaller than my new Mei Mei will be.

I found out about my new MeiMei Elspeth who will be joining our family around New Year's. And we celebrated her first birthday in June.
Popo and GungGung came to visit me!
And I went to visit Popo and GungGung in Ottawa while Mom and Dad went to Montreal for a Science Fiction convention...well Dad went to the convention... Mom went shopping.

We snuck in a trip to Parliment Hill


One day we took a trip to the Niagara Butterfly Conservatory and a hike in the Niagara Glen. There were too many cars on the highway, so it was a LONG drive. The cold air in the car wasn't working very well so I got too hot and very frustrated. Mommy kept saying to be patient, but I don't know what she means. But I had tonnes of fun when we finally got there.

No I don't want to hold the millipede!
I learned how to play soccer


I got my face painted at the Busker Festival


I tried on some frames when mommy was shopping for new glasses.

And sometimes we just hung out.

8 comments:
Hi Xinyu Sister!
I hear ya -- we haven't had much summer around here either and I sure miss playing in my pool all the time, too. You sure have been doing a lot of fun stuff, though I bet the butterfly place was really cool!
I really love your school pictures, you look so beautiful and your dress is sooo pretty!! And you're wearing underwear all the time?! Wow, maybe I should try that one of these days. My mom keeps saying I should but I think it's just as easy not to. Besides, I like to give her a hard time about stuff -- it's fun to do that to moms, don't you think?
I'm so excited that you are going to be a big sister soon! I bet you can't wait and neither can we!!
Lots of Love,
Bryn xxoo
P.S.
I forgot to say it's so cool that you and your mama and baba had a birthday cake for Elspeth! And she is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!
I miss you!
Bryn xxoo
Those school pics are precious. We love the dress too! Thanks for all those pics, love to see how everyone is changing (not your parents of course, they look always the same, not a day older:) Sounds like you made the best of the summer anyway. Ours was maybe not as bad, only on the days we went camping!!! Can't wait to follow the progress for your new addition.
Beth (forgot to change user yet again:(
OMGoodness, Maevy! It looks like you had a fabulous summer, despite the poor weather. You and your mom and dad (and Popo and GungGung) really know how to have a good time!
Hope the fall season treats you just as well.
xo from your PEI family.
Hi sis!
I love your school pictures! I really like your dress, the sweater and the shoes! My mom really liked the whole outfit a lot because it wasn't pink! Pink is my favourite colour and if I had my way (which I do most of the time) I wear pink, pink, pink all day, every day.
You've had such a busy summer, sis! It looks like you had lots of fun. I bet it was fun at that butterfly place.
Congratulations on becoming a big sister! Oh, it is sooo fun to have someone to boss around! Sometimes it's a drag having someone follow you around all the time but mostly it's good to have a sibling. I can't wait to introduce you to my boy Ren and for us to meet Elspeth.
Lots of love,
Your foster sister Claire
What great school photos! Maeve looks like a big sister in those photos. Happy 1st Birthday to Elspeth. I hope your travel approval arrives soon.
You've all had a busy summer. Think of the fun you'll have next summer with 2 little ones to chase after, Kath and Pat! It's nice to see the parents (and grandparents!) in these photos.
beautiful photos! i love the facepainting! Lochie loved being held and kissed by the Celtic Queen of the Faeries! He misses his closest cousin - we'll have to get together soon. love crazzzzzeeee aunt nance n' cousin Lochie
Maeve! what a beautiful school photo! I've not been checking in to see your site often enough, and now I have to catch up! wow, you've been so busy Maeve!
love from your easterly auntie and cousins!
Post a Comment