Sunday, February 21, 2010

I can't believe its been 3 years!

I'm a little bit behind in my posting...

On February 5, 2007 a sobbing little bundle was placed in my arms.


Three years later, our beautiful daughter is all smiles and joy!


Now we're a party of four...


Every girl is a princess - our Maeve is a queen.
And Queen Mabs is the best big sister any mei mei could ask for



Thank you for coming into our lives Maeve. You've made us unbelievably happy.

All our love,
Mama and Baba

5 comments:

Shea said...

3 years have flown past, haven't they? We're so blessed to have our girls in our lives. I'm so glad we've stayed in touch, and it's been wonderful to see Maeve grow and become a sister this year.

We're thinking of you!

Love Shea and Caia

Rae said...

Where did the past 3 years go? Maeve has grown so much and now she's a sister -- it's been a whirlwind for you!

We're so lucky to have been with you 3 years ago when Queen Maeve came into your lives -- and all of you came ours.

Much love from all of us,
Rae, Girard and Bryn

Anonymous said...

Oh happy days! Maeve, you are such a sweetie, and we all miss you, out here on the coast! come back and visit us again, and bring your mei-mei!! we would love to read to her too,
much love and congrats!
xxooxxooxxoo
Carmel, Dan, Alex

aunt nance said...

so beautiful - I will never forget staying up all night to catch the parts of The Big Adventure I could online, crying and raising a glass to you all. You were already the three of you in the future, while I was in the past toasting you and your future together (guess this is why you're all so futuristic!)

Love you and feel SO blessed to have such wonderful nieces now in our family - we dang well needed more GIRLS and we got the best of the bunch added to our family tree! SPRING BLOSSOMS BOTH! xoxo

Beth said...

Lovely photos. It is hard to believe it is three years and in between you've been back to add a precious little sister! Can't wait to see you this summer:)