Well, my big girl has started her transition to Junior Kindergarten! No more daycare for her.
She went in to meet her new teacher Mrs. Lee last Tuesday. Yesterday she spent her first half day in school. Friday she'll start her regular routine of half day JK in morning and onsite after school care in the afternoon.
She is nervous and excited and happy and sad all at the same time. Mrs. Lee said she did very well on her first half day. "I really LIKE Mrs. Lee!" was Maeve's comment. But she is sad to be leaving her teachers and friends from preschool behind.
On Saturday she will be starting her first day of Chinese school. I think she is pretty nervous about that too. So many changes for such a little person!
7 comments:
Wow, junior K already! It looks like Maeve is off to a great start. I bet she will remember Mrs. Lee forever.
I look forward to hearing about Chinese school too.
Hi Maeve and K & P and E!
wow, look at that big girl! it is amazing to hear she's starting Chinese school today! Happy school days our lovely Maeve!
xxxooo, c, d, a in the maritimes
Wow, Maeve, I can't believe you're in JK already! I'm happy you like your teacher, I know you'll love school.
I can't wait to hear about all your adventures and everything you learn. Have fun!
xxoo
We can't wait to hear about your big adventure! You're the first sister in the big school! We're sure you're having a great time meeting new friends and learning so much:)
love the photos and she is such a big girl now going to school *weep weep* it seems like only yesterday she was just a babe in your arms - I'm watching time fly with my own little guy now. It has wings. She looks very happy in that last photo - exciting times!
oops that last comment was from aunty nance
I love the last photo of Maeve, mom, and dad. I bet that was a wonderful lunch!
Big girl school...where does the time go? I'm glad she likes her teacher.
Post a Comment