Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy New Year again

Just wanted to say Happy New Year again. Hope you all had a wonderful week.

If you have a 10 minutes to spare, please read Richard Bowen's account of getting desperately needed supplies to an orphanage in Chenzhou--a particularly hard hit area of the terrible weather in China. Make sure you have kleenex handy!
http://www.halfthesky.org/work/chenzhoustory1.php


Oh and here's a picture with piggies. Finally, my hair is long enough for them!


3 comments:

Beth said...

Love those piggies Maeve - you wear them so well! Hope you had great festivities this week. It sure was a big one- one year and Chinese New Year all in one.

Monica said...

Yay for the piggies! Maeve looks adorable with them!

I love the little panda sweater. It's from Gymboree right? I almost bought it a couple of weeks ago but I held back because Claire already has a panda sweater. (I ignored the little voice inside saying, "So what?! Doesn't she need more?".

Maeve's smile in the panda photo is absolutely priceless.

Rae said...

Congrats on the pretty piggies, Maeve, they sure look good on you!!

I love Maeve's beautiful smile in the panda pix, too. She looks as happy as can be with sitting with her pandas in her pretty sweater. With that huge smile and sparkling eyes she must light up the room!