One of Maeve's favourite gifts from her birthday was this great fairy costume from her cousin Sarah.
I call upon the powers that be to evoke my fairy powers!
Hmmm, what shall I do with this wand today?
I know! I'll make Ellie fly!
Go n-eitlí tú Ellie!
Gee, that didn't work. I wonder what I'm doing wrong?
Check out my wings Baba!
Well, at least I can fly.
4 comments:
Maeve, Queen of the Fairies ... and of your household I bet too!
What a fun gift! I love all the photos but especially the one where Maeve is flying with a little help from Baba.
She certainly looks like a fairy queen! What a perfect gift for Maeve.
I agree with Monica, the photo of Maeve flying with her Baba is my favorite, too. You probably didn't even need a flash -- her smile is so bright it looks like it lit up the room!
Keep flying west, Maeve, and visit us!
What a pretty fairy costume. Maeve looks so happy in these pictures. She looks like she's gotten taller in the past month too.
She's so pretty in pink! I personally like the first one. Just the extremely joyful look on her face. Loved seeing all of them. I bet even if Ellie never flies, the rest of you are under her spell!
Post a Comment