One of the things that Maeve has been working on is drinking from a cup. She's getting very good at it, but as you can see from this little video, she is too easily distracted. :-)
OOOH. I loved that. Especially how she seems to be laughing at you guys! I love hearing all your voices too - I'm so used to Ava's "AHboo" for thankyou that it's funny to hear a little one actually say the right words!! YOu're doing great Miss Maeve! Way to go girl!
Yay Maeve! I'm sitting here grinning after watching and listening to that. It's so good to hear your voices, especially Maeve's and I agree with Shea, her smile is contagious.
I'll have to be sure to show this to Bryn, she ends up all wet and sputtering every time she tries to drink from a cup because she tips it back too far. I'm impressed with your cup drinking skills, Maeve, and with your manners! What a sweetie you are!!
Like Rae, I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face after seeing that. That video is so great! I love hearing Maeve's great voice (not to mention her fantastic pronunciation)and easy laughter. Her smile is definitely contagious.
I also love how she was being a bit of a show off there for a while, holding her cup from the bottom. Although I'd rather see the beautiful Maeve in person, this video offered a wonderful glimpse into daily life with your sweetie. Thanks for sharing!
5 comments:
OOOH. I loved that. Especially how she seems to be laughing at you guys! I love hearing all your voices too - I'm so used to Ava's "AHboo" for thankyou that it's funny to hear a little one actually say the right words!! YOu're doing great Miss Maeve! Way to go girl!
It's great to see video of all of you. I love seeing and hearing everyone interacting. Maeve's smile is contagious. Thanks for posting this video.
Like the others, I love hearing all of your voices and hearing Maeve talking. What a cutie she it!!
Yay Maeve! I'm sitting here grinning after watching and listening to that. It's so good to hear your voices, especially Maeve's and I agree with Shea, her smile is contagious.
I'll have to be sure to show this to Bryn, she ends up all wet and sputtering every time she tries to drink from a cup because she tips it back too far. I'm impressed with your cup drinking skills, Maeve, and with your manners! What a sweetie you are!!
Like Rae, I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face after seeing that. That video is so great! I love hearing Maeve's great voice (not to mention her fantastic pronunciation)and easy laughter. Her smile is definitely contagious.
I also love how she was being a bit of a show off there for a while, holding her cup from the bottom. Although I'd rather see the beautiful Maeve in person, this video offered a wonderful glimpse into daily life with your sweetie. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment