Monday, July 14, 2008

Hey, I know you!

We made it to PEI!

We're kinda tired and have a slow internet connection, so I'm just going to post a few shots.

Kennedy and Maeve, although a little shy at first are getting along famously! Kennedy has been great about sharing all of her toys with her 2 days older, but 2 inches shorter foster sister Maeve. Do they remember each other somewhere in the furthest reaches of their minds? It sure seems to us that they do.

Tomorrow, Bryn will be added to the giggle-fest! And later in the week Roshandra and Sara. You can bet there will be lots of photos and videos coming soon. :-)

Cooking up some soup together
Hanging out
M watches K's gymnastics routine
Kisses for sis's
Feeding the babies
Whew, we need a juice break
I'll trace your hand then you trace mine
Peek-a-boo
You crack me up girlfriend!

Thanks for a great day!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Awww!!!!!!! It does the heart good to see these two beautiful foster sisters together. I love how the photos show they are doing the same things together, so in sync.

And I LOVED hearing that you believe they remember each other, somehow, someway. I look forward to more pics and more stories!

Love from all of us, but especially from the third foster sister, Claire who wishes she was there!

Beth said...

AHHHHHHH! Wish we were there. So happy to see the pics, keep 'em comin'. Next best thing to being there. Helena loves that all the girls seems to enjoy the cooking so much. And the baby feeding etc. etc. They all seem so in sync with activities etc. Have a wonderful, wonderful time. Looks like the weather is warmer than here at the moment.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

We are indeed having a BLAST! Everything is centered around the girls with, ofcourse, lots of conversation between adults. It is so wonderful to get to know you both so much better.

Off we go to see Sara and Joanne tomorrow!

Wishing all the rest of the gang could be here (as usual).

Shea said...

It warms my heart to see these photos. What special bonds the girls share. It's like they haven't been apart at all! I bet the moms and dads felt that way too.

Pat and Kath, thank you so much for taking the time (and a slow connection!) to post all of these pics. I love feeling like I'm there.

Rae said...

I can't tell you how it warms my heart to see Maeve and Kennedy together! What a reunion that must have been. I'm sure on some level they remember each other and it looks like they're the best of buddies!