Thursday, July 17, 2008

Life's a Beach!

Yesterday, we headed up to Joanne and Sara's cottage and hit the beach up there on the North Shore. The weather was perfect and the beach was spectacular! Maeve couldn't get enough of the beach life! She could have stayed there all day.

What a joy it was to see Sara! She is a beautiful young lady and has adjusted amazingly quickly to life in Canada. M & K fell in love with her right away. Especially when she took them over to the toy chest at the restaurant where we had lunch and found them each little cameras!

M & K were then able to turn the tables on us and become the paparazzi!

After a day at the beach we had a lonnnnngggg nap and headed over to Shasha's for a wonderful dinner and a nice visit. Maeve would have stayed and played there all night if we'd let her. Shasha has some excellent toys and Kevin and Catherine are great hosts. Thanks for a wonderful evening.

Beach babes at play
Look! I'm standing in the ocean!
Do you think I could surf in these waves Baba?
Ahhh, that's refreshing!
Marvin and Sara's construction project.
Three beautiful ladies from China.
Gan Bei! (Cheers)
I was going for this ball and bat, but that camera looks WAAAYYY better
Hugs for Sara
All smiles!
Sara poses for our budding young photogs
Princess Shasha and Queen Mabs start an all girls band
Shasha demonstrates her drumming technique
Let's build a giant tower!
Gotta have our soos for checking out the toys at Aunty Catherine's Daycare.

Getting some photography lessons from Sara JieJie.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, you guys are truly amazing to take the time to put up the video, pics and news. You don't know how much it means to us to be able to see you altogether and share in your experiences somewhat. Thanks so much for the effort. We wish we were there but seeing you all having so much fun is really heartwarming. Blessings and greetings to all.....lots of hugs too.

Shea said...

What fun! I love the photos on the beach. Everyone looks so relaxed and happy. I can't get over how mature Sara looks now! I bet she was amazing with the girls. What a great opportunity for your family to see more of PEI.

Monica said...

That beach is so gorgeous! But the girls on the beach - even more beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing these great photos and the video. I'm so happy to see Sara and Joanne (if only in pictures) and seeing Catherine and Roshandra is heartwarming as well.

We look forward to the next instalment!

Rae said...

Yay! Pictures and video of Sara! What a beautiful girl she is and she looks like she's a wonderful big sister to the girls. Joanne must be very proud of her.

The beach looks spectacular, I love the photo of Maeve with her feet in the water.

Queen Maeve and Princess Roshandra look like they had a great time jammin'!