We had another great day of visiting. Today we met up with Catherine, Kevin, Roshandra and her big brother Luca. Here are a few quick shots and some video clips.
Mini Moguls: We've got people to call and business to attend to! Miss K starts a fashion trend. Big K is a slave to fashion. Check out my neon blue bandaid! The sisters that clean together stay together. The three amigos under glass. (I wish the glare hadn't been in this one.) Excuse me miss. Do you have a license to drive this thing? Life is good when you are swinging with some buds. Let's see those big brown eyes Shasha! R & M & K: apparently M is in a hurry. Maeve, is the crazy guy your dad? M shows us her island jig. Sharing flowers Sharing kisses. Hey lady, no photos please! A kiss for Pat Let's all tickle Luca Breaking bread together Shasha teaches Maeve how to eat a lolly pop Hey, I like this gal!
Pictures and video?! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
How amazing to see "our" girls together again! Your photos really show their interaction. It's so great to see more of Roshandra too - what a sweetheart! I really love the photo of Maeve kissing her.
Ditto the big thanks from us. How wonderful to see and hear them all together. What fun that must have been! It's wonderful to see Roshandra with them too. Keep on having fun ..... and letting us peek in.
Wow, I hardly recognize these 2 anymore! Little girls all the way. Maeve seems completely relaxed with all of her Xinyu sisters. It's great to see them together again.
4 comments:
Pictures and video?! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
How amazing to see "our" girls together again! Your photos really show their interaction. It's so great to see more of Roshandra too - what a sweetheart! I really love the photo of Maeve kissing her.
Glad to see you are having an awesome time!
Ditto the big thanks from us. How wonderful to see and hear them all together. What fun that must have been! It's wonderful to see Roshandra with them too. Keep on having fun ..... and letting us peek in.
Wow, I hardly recognize these 2 anymore! Little girls all the way. Maeve seems completely relaxed with all of her Xinyu sisters. It's great to see them together again.
I've been watching the videos over and over. It's so wonderful to hear the girls' voices (and the grown ups', too).
Love every one of the photos too!
Post a Comment