Monday, August 25, 2008

August

Some photos from August.

These days she loves facepaint, eating with chopsticks (actually eating with any utensil or her hands), beaches, trains, blowing bubbles, parks, grandparents and most of all her cousins.

Our kitty cat
Her first meal with chopsticks
Riding the rails with Popo
Blowing bubbles with Violet
Kisses for GungGung
Our Panda with cousin Chris.
Swingin' in NOTL
A day at the beach in Southampton with cousins Miller and Bram.

'gain daddy!
She had so much fun that she fell asleep at the dinner table.



Hangin' out with cousin Robyn

5 comments:

Monica said...

Great post, Kathleen!

Let me just say that you've got the cutest little kitty I've ever seen! Maeve looks so unbelievably cute as a little kitty. I love her actions to go with the face paint!

It looks like Maeve has a ball at the ball and is very comfortable in the water. I'll have to do that thing with Claire that Pat was doing with Maeve - it looks superfun!

Nice to see your extended families in these pics too! Robyn is really growing up from the baby pics I remember of her!

Anonymous said...

So many great photos it's hard to pick a favorite but I must say the kitty ones are hard to beat. What a sweetie! Do you do your own facepainting?

It looks like Maeve is a real pro with the chopsticks even though it wears her out and puts her to sleep!

Kath said...

Face painting was a daycare activity.

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Kennedy will LOVE to see Maeve as a kitty cat. We do our share of cat "pretending" around here too!

I'm not surprised to see Maeve loving the water, just like when she was on PEI.

Love seeing her (and Pat) in action on the video.

We miss you guys!
xoxo from the Island

Beth said...

Thrilled to see the August pics. We loved the facepainting too. The video was awesome - Ava kept saying" mo mama, mo Maeve. No pictures, Mave swimming!" Boy, that Pat can really move fast!
Cousins are always the best fun. Take care