The 2007 Maeve Expedition.
That is absolutely priceless! What a great idea.And I love the title of this post!
Awesome! Ditto Rae: this is a great idea! Those photos are hilarious and so very cute.
They are so beautiful. I did that with H once and I still treasure them. You all look wonderful.
Love it! I love the way Maeve has a similar face to Pat in the second photo. And I like the last pic, with the girls kissing. I like the simplicity of the black and white too.
Love the pics, guys!!
these are fantastic photos!xxc,d,a, in hfx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is absolutely priceless! What a great idea.
And I love the title of this post!
Awesome! Ditto Rae: this is a great idea!
Those photos are hilarious and so very cute.
They are so beautiful. I did that with H once and I still treasure them. You all look wonderful.
Love it! I love the way Maeve has a similar face to Pat in the second photo. And I like the last pic, with the girls kissing. I like the simplicity of the black and white too.
Love the pics, guys!!
these are fantastic photos!
xx
c,d,a, in hfx
Post a Comment