Here she is concentrating very intensely on getting the decorations correct.
And Voila! the finished product.
Here she is cleaning up all the sprinkles the next morning.
And resting in her tent with Daddy after all that cleaning.
The 2007 Maeve Expedition.
4 comments:
Great job, Maeve! Your house is beautiful, and I'm sure everyone appreciated your cleaning efforts the next morning.
What a wonderful activity to do with her two grandmothers. I love moments like this that capture on camera how cherished our children are by their family.
I love that both of the grandmothers were able to do this with Maeve. Precious memories! The gingerbread house is beautiful. And she cleans up after herself too!
Awesome job on the gingerbread house, Maeve! It's beautiful and you must have had such a great time with both your grandma and popo there to help you.
I'm impressed with your vacuuming talents, too, Maeve. Maybe you could send Bryn a little how-to video.
xxoo
Now that looks like tons of fun!! How wonderful to have two grandmas to help out!
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!
xo
Post a Comment