Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Budding Photographer

Maeve got a camera for Christmas. Here are a few of her photos. The quality of the photos isn't great but the camera sure stands up to lots of bumps and has some fun extras. I think they are more art than photography. She hasn't quite got the hang of waiting for a second after she presses the button for the shutter to go before she moves. :-)

Her doll house from Santa.
Cousin Alex
Uncle Will
Maeve's broom.
Her Madeline doll.
A scroll with Maeve's name in the orphanage "Yu Cai Ling".


Mommy plays with some of the fun features:

Maeve in a winter scene.
Is that you Baba?
Our little viking.

5 comments:

Beth said...

OMG that's too cute! I love the special effects. Didn't miss Bryn also get a camera. They could swap photos and tips!
keep 'em comin'

Monica said...

These are awesome!! You're right - they ARE art!

We got Claire a camera too but haven't uploaded any of the photos yet. Maeve's great photos are the kick in the pants I need to get going on that!

Anonymous said...

Well Maeve, your cousin and Dada are easily recognizable, and William is right in there! so you're nearly there, girl!
I love the special effects, snow flakes!
we miss you Maeve, and loved seeing you during the holidays - thank goodness for the blog (Kath!)
love
c, d, a

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Maeve! You sure have an artistic eye.

We have some wonderful shots of the TV, microwave, ceiling and our feet that Bryn has taken with her camera from Santa. The delay is long and she hasn't quite figured out she has to hold the camera still for awhile before she moves on to her next shot.

Bryn's camera isn't as fancy as Maeve's, we can't do all the fancy add-ons...that's so cool!

Shea said...

Snazzy camera! Hey, Maeve's shots look like a lot of mine! I'm forever cutting off tops of heads etc. I need the special effects to gloss over that.

I like your little Viking, by the way.