skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Helper
Maeve loves to help me with whatever I'm doing -- cooking, laundry, cleaning. Often it makes the task take longer but it is more fun to do it with my daughter.
This weekend she decided she wanted some pancakes with lunch.
Please ignore how cluttered my kitchen is. One day I'll have enough cupboards to put stuff away. Or maybe less stuff!
The happy chef at work.
Enjoying the fruits of her labour.
4 comments:
I wonder if Maeve could give some online lessons on helping with the cleaning! Bryn is pretty good with "helping" me fold clothes and always wants to help cook but cleaning isn't high on her list of priorities. Unless you count polishing the furniture with her bum wipes. :)
Great helping, Maeve, your pancakes look delicious!
You're a great helper Maeve! Those pancakes look super. Your Xinyu sister here loves to help too - She insists on stirring and flipping, always saying "I'm bigger now, I can help, I not so little, I be sooooo careful" EEK.
Love seeing your pictures Maeve. Maybe someday you could cook for us. Or we could cook for you. do I hear you're heading west??
What a happy helper you are, Maeve! I bet your Mom had a beautiful smile to match yours in that first photo.
Both of you will have such fond memories of this, I am sure ...
I love photos of little girls in the kitchen because they're so cute. And isn't it impossible to keep them away when you're trying to cook? Good job Maeve, it looks like you're having fun.
Your kitchen looks super organized compared to mine. My little helper likes to "reorganize" the cupboards herself.
Post a Comment