The thing that Maeve wanted to play with most when we got home was the stringing bead set that she got for Christmas from our friends the Jagers. She has been playing with them constantly for the last month or so. (Thanks Thomas, Julianne, Jacqueline and Walter!)
Here's a video of her stringing beads while watching Bao Bei (a learning Mandarin video for kids) and dancing with her valentines froggy. This kid can multitask with the best of us!
The finished product!
I think I need to do something different with Maeve's hair now. Between keeping the bangs out of her eyes and trying to encourage the back to grow in, she's now got a mullet. Eek!
4 comments:
I think Maeve's hair looks lovely! She's such a sweetie. And a great multi-tasker -- I should take lessons from her maybe my house wouldn't look like it does!
Great job on the beadwork, Maeve, your necklace is beautiful.
xxoo
How cute! You are a multi-tasker, Maeve. The beads are a great idea.
Maeve's hair looks sweet. Bangs really suit her face. I don't know what to do with Caia's hair either because it's dry and full of static. I looked at her in the grocery store yesterday and it was honestly standing on end. But she won't let me put it up in an elastic. So what do we do?
Hi Maeve!
I love your necklace! good job!
xxx
c, d, a
business in the front, party in the back... LOL she's adorable even with a mullet! xo
Post a Comment