Good morning Kathleen and Patrick,
Just thought I would share this with you! Enjoy your day!
Maeve has done a wonderful job this week making our new friends at daycare feel welcome! She always makes sure that they have a place to sit for lunch and snack. She also shows them to a spot to sit for circle as well as makes sure they have something to play with inside as well as outside! Thanks for being such a great friend Maeve! Keep up the amazing work!!!!
That's our girl! No wonder El has adjusted to life with us so well. She has the best big sister ever!
4 comments:
Great job, Maeve!! Your mama and baba must be sooo proud of you! The new kids at daycare are so lucky to have such a good friend.
xxoo
Maeve!! you are such a wonderful friend to those new kids! and the best JieJie of course!
So proud of you Maeve! hugs to your mei-mei!
xoxo
c,d,and a!
Way to go Maeve. We saw what a good friend and playmate you are:) When I saw your picture I knew exactly where that was as James, Ava and I stood at that very spot almost two weeks ago!!
Way to go, Maeve! You should be very proud of yourself for being so kind and helpful. El is so lucky to have a big sis like you!
Post a Comment