Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hanging Out with Cousin Robyn

My brother Andrew and his wife Evelyn have a beautiful baby girl named Robyn. She's quite the dynamo and Maeve, shy small-town Ontario girl that she is, is a bit overwhelmed by her Big Apple younger cousin's exuberant energy.


Meet Robyn Azalea. Robyn is the first grandchild for Lucilla and Marcus but is 2.5 months younger than Maeve. You figure it out...


Robyn lives in New York, so the cousins haven't really seen that much of each other. When they do get together, they spend a bit of time checking each other out.



"Hey, those are keen shoes. Where'd you get em?"
"I like your short doo, and it's a cool colour too!"




Hey. What's Robyn doing? So that's crawling? I've never attempted that. Robyn sure can get around fast ... Hmmm. Maybe I should try it. Then there's no way Baba and Mama could keep up with me, tee hee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn is a little sweetie, isn't she Maeve! so nice for you to have a very small cousin for you to hang with, and to show you all that crawling stuff. Clever girl!

So Maeve, you moved from sitting to standing without the crawls! I hear tell that some babies do that. I guess they like to avoid the dust (in my house anyway)....
love
carm

Monica said...

I remember hearing about Robyn on our trip so it's great to see a picture. She's gorgeous! Those eyes are just amazing. How great that the cousins are so close in age.