Monday, July 9, 2007

A Trip to the Local Park


Poor Baba and Mama, they seem a little pale. I think I'll take them out to the park for a little fresh air.


Hey Dad, let's take the shortcut over the grass.


Ok, you sit here and show me how these swing things work.

Got it. Now I'll try it on my own.


Hey, I like this souped up one. Check out the fancy fenders and extra posterior support.


The chains should be shinier though. A little more bling would make it more cool.



Oh well, I think I can still manage to have fun here.



I gotta show Mama all the stuff I've learned about swings. You're supposed to hold on to the chains like this Mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swinging was never so wonderful, Kath and Maeve!
lovely to see this, and all the new posts with all the beauties therein,
xxx
the halifax squadron