This rubber ring is bouncy, bouncy! Wow, this is going to be fun!
You mean I can hold the beach ball too? Inside one cool toy while hoisting another!
You want to try it Po Po?
Look at this pretty blanket. Mama called it a pair-a-chute, but I think there is only one here. Ha, ha! Ah, I crack myself up.
Mama says there's a bubble stuck to my face. Me, I don't feel anything.
What do you mean there are two bubbles now? Oh, go on. You're exaggerating, Mom!
3 comments:
Maeve, you are having so much fun! have you ever been for a swim? did mama and baba buy you a little pool yet?
love
halifax serf
I loe the bubble shots. Such great expressions.
I think you should stay in Ottawa, Maeve, we get almost daily updates when you're there. We sure will miss them when you go home!
Don't you just love bubbles?!
Post a Comment