Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Good Match?

Is it Maeve or Kath?





Now in colour


Since we're visiting my parents, we've had a chance to go through some old photos. We came across a few of me when I was young. Don't you think we look alike? Those matchers in China sure have a good eye. Obviously, Maeve was meant to be my daughter! :-)

If you haven't guessed, that's me (Kitty) on the rocking horse. I was 13 months old when it was taken. Maeve is the one who looks like she is saying, "It's me, Maeve. Don't you recognize me?" She was 14 months old when it was taken.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath!

Maeve is indeed as lovely as her mummy! perfect match
xxx
carmel

Beth said...

WOW, that is uncanny! So cool to have come across one with the same expression. And you two certainly do look alike. Both cute as a button:)

Rae said...

Holy cow, the resemblance is amazing! It's like the two of you are twins except you were born 29 years apart.

Some things are just meant to be...

Kath said...

Geez Rae, you are very generous! Try 38 years apart!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Marvin and I both think there is a striking similarity...

I'm loving all these updates. Keep 'em coming Kath!

Monica said...

That's remarkable! Definitely a perfect match in all ways.

Jacqueline said...

Quite incredible, I would say even uncanny.

We are getting quite spoiled with all these updates. Hope you get that high speed at home.

Jacqueline