When I grow up, I'm going to be a writer just like Baba. All I need now is a good idea and a few more words in my vocabulary. Although I guess I could write a story about a 'bear' who 'bu yao' {doesn't want} anymore 'balls' and is wearing 'more' 'hats' 'hop(ping)' 'up' and 'down' with her 'mama', 'baba' and '(grand)pa' .
Well I'll have to get myself started. Hmm, I don't think there is enough paper here.

Decisions, decisions... which writing implement would be best.

Ah yes, the yellow crayon is perfect for the task at hand. Brilliant!
Or maybe I'll just do my puzzle. Is this what they call procrastination?


5 comments:
good morning faerie queene, i cannot wait to read your jewel-encrusted words!
xxx
carmel
I'm impressed with the stickmen Maeve can draw! I think she'll grow up to be a famous artist the way she handles that crayon.
Bryn isn't too interested in drawing on paper yet but she loves to color on the tray of her high chair. Thank goodness for washable crayons!
Hope you guys are well, we think of you often.
Cheers,
Rae
The stickmen are actually Pat's handy work. :-) Maeve likes to hold the crayons, but doesn't get too much more than a light scribbling on the page yet. We choose to interpret it as minimalist modern art.
She is however, very interested in flipping through the empty pages of her paper pad. I guess there is something inspiring about a blank page.
Hey Pat,
I forgot to say great stickpeople!
:)
Maeve is not the only minimalist!
xxx
foggy serfs on the eastern shore
Great coordination, Maeve!
Post a Comment