
Let's see, how does that song go? "She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee. Her dress has got a tear. She waltzes on her way to Mass and whistles on the stair ..."

That's one small step for Maeve ...

... a giant leap for all Maeve's kind. Wow, from up here I can almost see some of my other far-flung Xinyu sisters. Hi, you girls out on the coasts! Oh sorry, that's just a gaggle of gorgeous swans on the Avon. D'oh!

Oh, this bear is cute enough to kiss. Mmmmahh!

Hey check it out! I found Grandma and Grandpa window shopping in Stratford. Not sure why they need new windows though---theirs seem perfectly see-through to me.

Baba and Mama never let me have any sweets. But if I smile the right way and play like I'm an ol' segoshun, maybe I can convince my Irish Grandma to buy me a treat!
2 comments:
Maeve, you're very brave to climb a tree. I'm too afraid to even go on the swings at the park! I think I must be the cowardly lion of all the Xinyu sisters.
Love, Bryn
P.S. You must tell your mama and baba to make sure they get highspeed when you go home...we sure would miss all of these updates.
I'm with Bryn on the highspeed Maeve. If I got an allowance I would surely send you some and chip in, but alas I've yet to see any cash! My mama and daddy are not big on giving the sweets either - too bad you don't have a big sis like I do, she'll give it up any day....but I'm with you for the Gr. and Gr. - I can get just about anything out of them. My Grandpa doesn't even care if I eat my supper at his house...and he still lets me eat and muck in his blueberry pie! Sweet deal. I love to look at your pictures. Pleeeeeeease keep posting.
Lots of love and hugs, Ava
Post a Comment