
The happy family.

What a beautiful smile!

Wow Julie, you have beautiful thick hair! And so many teeth.

Do you mind if I play with your toys?

Neat, I gotta get me a toy like that.

The girls share some bottle time!

Thanks for a nice visit! Zài jiàn.
The 2007 Maeve Expedition.







4 comments:
Oh, I was sooo excited to see these great pictures of you all together! I can't believe little Julie...she's so absolutely adorable. It's so nice to see that picture of Mark, Mei and Julie all together. I shrieked when the pictures came up (Marvin thought something was wrong). That's about my normal reaction to something exciting on my computer...
Glad that Maeve and Julie could spend some time together...another reunion!
Ditto on Carolyn's comment! It's so great to see the photos of Mark, Mei and Julie, we often wonder how they are doing. Julie is adorable and I love the photos of the girls together, especially the one with Maeve checking out Julie's hair. Too cute!!
Ditto to the other comments. It was heartwarming to see pics of this reunion. Julie is such a sweetie!
Wow, I wouldn't have recognized Julie! Her hair is so thick, and she's grown lots. Thanks so much for posting photos of the girls together. It's nice to see how everyone's adjusting to their new lives.
Post a Comment