Monday, February 19, 2007

Post-Midnight Playdates




















































As Maeve is still on Beijing time (and I'm still in shock from Friday night's accident and hospital visit), we spend the nights here at Gatestone playing together in the dark while Kath, Lucilla and Marcus seem to have adjusted their clocks to Ontario time effortlessly ... More pics to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pat!! I'm afraid you're going to have to bite the bullet on this one (as infants do not volunteer to sleep at night! ever!) - and - 'encourage' your delightful nuer to stay awake all day! (ending, hopefully, in blissful sleep for two, nay three! persons in Gatestone)..
much love
carmel, dan, alex!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Maeve! I'm so glad you like the chirping birdie, I thought you would! it's wonderful to see you with it - I just wish I was there too!

much love,
your haligonian serf