Saturday, February 24, 2007

Three Wee Grandkids Get Together


So, the old Cheerios trick, eh Auntie Sheila?
Okay, I'll bite ...


Hey, didn't I just fall for this trick?


To Maeve, Miller is far more interesting than unwrapping a present.


Yikes, I think my cousin's a pirate!


Maeve models her new hat from Auntie Sheila!


Mama with three xiao bao baos ... Miller can't get enough of his new cousin.


Maeve: Nice hat Bram, worthy of a xiao emporer.


Miller, delighted by Maeve's demo of her foot dexterity.


Maeve and Bram share a private joke.


Hey, the hirsute chin's actually real ... and easily tuggable.


Miller: I'm going to miss you, so mind if I hug you?


Kissing cousins.


Bram decides he wants a kiss too.


But first, gotta remove that soo.


Bram, suddenly distracted: "Hey, what's downstairs?"
Maeve: "So where's my kiss?"


Auntie Sheila gives Maeve what she's looking for ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful to see all the wee grandkids together! those moorish-architecture-studying grandparents will have great views of the lovely lads and lass!
love
carmel, dan, alex

Shea said...

Cheerios, stacking cups, panda bears, and cousins. Life is good! It doesn't take much to make our girls happy, does it?

How exciting to be sharing Maeve with the rest of your family! My mom and I really enjoyed meeting you, and Kathleen's parents. It's nice to stay updated through your blog.

Shea and Caia